Monday, October 18, 2010

Product Display thoughts and ideas

I am struggling as to which direction to go with this project. I still want to stay true to the Benefit brand, but a lot of their displays are very simple. Their boutiques and stands in department stores are all very similar, and can be recognized by any customer. For the most part, the actual display, or holder, for the make up is very simple. I think my challenge here is to find a way to incorporate the style of the store in this display. I want consumers to look at it and think Benefit, so it could be sitting in Sephora and people would know right away it is Benefit Cosmetics. Below are some images of benefits makeup bars and boutiques.

2 comments:

  1. I have had the same struggles. I am so glad that you have included pictures of actual store displays. I would be interested to see a close up view of the blush display, how the product is stored, and how the customer comes in contact with the actual product for purchase. These images really support your previous projects. Have you decided on a scale? Will you be using the packaging from the last assignment? I can't wait to see your models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good display is good way of increasing your product sales. good display is extremely important for retail business. your display idea should be unique & attractive.
    shop display
    http://www.millsdisplay.com.au/

    ReplyDelete